11.11.2008

The First Snow Fall

Brian has been anxiously awaiting for the snow to finally fall. Over and over again the weather report promised some snow, but repeatedly it was wrong.

On Sunday we were relaxing and discussing wether it would snow like the report said it would. Just as I was saying to Brian that the longer we have to wait for the snow the longer we will enjoy it, I looked up at him and I saw through the window behind him that it had just started to snow. I had to laugh at the snows timing.

We are hoping to get some snow gear for me soon so that I can actually have fun and not dread each day that I see the snow. I think this will be a good winter.

Brian often reminds me that he had to drive five hours to see snow when he was growing up so it is still so much fun for him. He just hates how cold it gets. But I have to say he knows more than I do about the winters in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment