8.30.2009

Two wonderful years, and the promise of forever

Two years ago today Brian and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple.  It was a beautiful day that I have many beautiful memories of.  Looking back I can't believe all that has happened in such a short time.  I never would have imagined that my life would have changed so much since our wedding day.  Not only are we many miles away from either of our parents, but we now have a beautiful little girl.

Brian has proved to me time and time again that he is the perfect man for me, and that I made the right choice when I married him.  He has stuck by me through the hard times, and laughed with me through the good times.  And now he has become an amazing daddy to our Elizabeth.

I love you Brian!
Always and Forever!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting 2 years. You seem like a very happy couple. It's fun to see what my old high school friends are doing now... I'm glad to see things are good for you. Your baby is beautiful and I love her name. :) Thanks for lettting me be your blog friend.

    ReplyDelete