9.23.2009

Elizabeth's one month doctor visit

Today was a crazy day with doctor visits for both Elizabeth and me.  We went to Elizabeth's doctor first.  She was weighed and measured before we met with the doctor.  Elizabeth weighed 9 pounds and 13 1/4 ounces, almost three pounds more then she was when she was born.  She is now a little over two inches longer then when she was born, at 22 1/2 inches long.

After Elizabeth was measured the doctor came in to check Elizabeth.  He first pulled out the growth chart and showed me how Elizabeth's measurements were looking like.  It was neat to have a visual for how Elizabeth is growing.  She was in the 50 percentile for each of the measurements, except for her length.  For her length she is taking after my side of the family by being in the 90 percentile!  She is growing way to fast!  The doctor and I then talked about a few things, and then he checked her out.  After he checked Elizabeth he pronounced her perfect, and I agree completely.

We then drove over to my doctor's.  I left Elizabeth out in the car with my mom, while I ran in.  This visit was one of the fastest ones that I have been to, and that is really saying something.  I was pronounced fine, and I was happy to finally go home.

Here is Elizabeth in her cute outfit, from Grandma Baldus, with her matching fleece blanket with the crocheted border that my mom did, and the Boppy that also matched Elizabeth today.  She is such a cutie!!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment