12.30.2009

Christmas~Utah Edition {Swenson Family}

Since some of my family where not in town for Christmas (including us), we celebrated it the night we flew in.  It was so much fun to be back with my family, and to introduce Elizabeth to everyone.

My parents have had this couch since their early marriage (I believe).  We have always gathered on it, and even when I was small we quickly filled it up.  Now their are in-laws and grandchildren that we try to pile on as well.  In this family laps have become included as seating as Elizabeth is taking advantage of, and also Jakobe.
 
My dad took over the distribution of gifts, but not without help.  Kabria is a great helper, not only with passing gifts along to the person it belongs to, but she is also great at unwrapping!  I love the excitement that she has, even when it's not her gift.
  
Elizabeth is also a great helper when it comes to unwrapping gifts
  
and she loves the paper!  I didn't realize until Rachelle pointed it out to me, but the paper left it's mark!  Elizabeth was covered in colorful sparkles!
  
 The best part of it all was being with family!  I got to show my family Elizabeth, and we got to meet her new cousin, Madlynn!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment