12.01.2012

My Thankful List

I know that November is over, but I am behind on a lot of things. And that's okay.  But, before getting to far into the Christmas season, I want to share the list of what I am grateful for that I made while in the hospital with Elizabeth, earlier this week.
  • Brian
  • Elizabeth
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Modern medicine
  • Doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel
  • Heavenly Father
  • Jesus Christ
  • Prayer
  • Priesthood blessings
  • Live close to the hospital
  • Chemo
  • Medicine for chemo side effects
  • I am not pregnant
  • Don't have any pets
  • Don't have any other kids
  • Brian's job offer at Sac State
  • I am a stay at home mom
  • Brian's flexibility at school right now
Here's a few additions to my list
  • My bed
  • My own home
  • The Atonement
  • Thereapy
  • Lessons learned
  • Hope
  • Love
  • Kisses
  • Hugs
  • Snuggles
  • The 'Animal Zoo'
  • Swings
  • Skype, cell phones, email, texting, and many other forms of modern communication
  • Choir
  • Christmas music
  • Elizabeth's singing
  • Elizabeth's jokes
  • Laughter
  • Smiles
  • Elizabeth still has hair
I have so much more that I could add, but here's my short and simple list of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment