5.19.2008

Does it ever end?!

I feel as though I am doing homework every spare second that I have. I am about ready to explode. I have been learning a lot, but I wish I had a little more time to myself. I would like to even be able to do laundry. Pretty much the only break I have from school is when I go to work, but while I am at work I am constantly thinking about the things I am learning about in my class. I need a vacation, but I don't have the time to take one. I can't wait until fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you do a blog about something and then a blog about school so i expect a blog about how cool sunday is or something and then another blog about school sis. Well, good luck with school, sorry it's so time consuming.

    ReplyDelete