I have been back in school for a week now, and I am just loving it! I am only taking one class, but Spring term is shorter then the regular semesters, so we go through things very quickly. In only two days I think I did more homework then I ever did before for a class. I am trying really hard to do well and keep up. Brian has been such a support to me in all of this. If it weren't for him I wouldn't even be able to go to school right now.
I have learned a lot already. The class I am taking is Home and Family Living 100. I like the Home and Family Living major and hope to be able to take a lot more classes in the future. Brian is looking forward to my class for summer term. It's Basic Food Preparation.
No comments:
Post a Comment