6.09.2009
A VERY RUDE AWAKENING
With the pregnancy I have developed a sleep pattern that I wake up early in the morning, around 5 or 6ish for a couple of hours, then go back to sleep for a few more hours. So this morning as I was working on going back to sleep I had almost drifted back to sleep when I felt an annoying hair on my cheek. I gently brushed it away, but then it fell back onto my cheek. I then went to grab this hair, and instead found that it was not a hair, but a SPIDER! I called to Brian, and my knight in shining armor quickly found and killed the beast, but I still couldn't go back to sleep on the bed that a spider had just been on so I went and slept on the couch. What an awful way to start the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment