11.29.2009

Thoughts of Thanksgiving

As Thanksgiving has come and gone, I have had a lot of time to be able to reflect upon my many blessings in my life. I have been greatly blessed with so much that I know that I cannot even name a fraction of the things that I am grateful for, but here are a few things.

~I am so blessed to have FANTASTIC, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, and INCREDIBLE FAMILY.

~My PARENTS have taught me, cared for me, done whatever they possibly could do for me, been examples to me, and most importantly...LOVED ME!!!

~My HUSBAND is the PERFECT man for me! He is my BEST FRIEND, I love to talk to him all of the time. The LOVE of my Llife, it amazes me how much I love him, and how it is always growing. He is also a great FATHER to our beautiful daughter. He is continually trying to become better, a better husband, a better daddy, just all around a better person. He accepts me for ME, and is always encouraging me to follow my DREAMS!

~ELIZABETH ADELAIDE is a piece of my own HEART, just growing in another body! I love her SMILES and LAUGHTER that now fill up many moments of my days. The LIGHT, CURIOUSNESS, SPARKLE, and JOY that overflow from her gorgeous eyes help me to really take a look at our wonderful world.

~My SIBLINGS, IN-LAWS, GRANDPARENTS, NIECES, NEPHEWS, AUNTS, UNCLES, COUSINS, and BEYOND are all such a large contribution to my wonderful life.

~I am grateful for all of the other amazing people that are in my life. FRIENDS, TEACHERS, LEADERS, and NEIGHBORS.

~I love the knowledge that I have of the GOSPEL! For the ATONEMENT, TEMPLE BLESSINGS, FOREVER FAMILIES, FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE!

~I am thankful for my HEALTH. I can breath, walk, talk, see, get medical attention if necessary, and care for myself and my little family.

~I am greatly blessed to have all of my needs met. A HOME, CLOTHING, and FOOD on my table.

~I am grateful that I am able to have ways to keep in touch with my loved ones, through AIRPLANES to be able to fly home, INTERNET to be able to email and blog(oh, and can't forget facebook), and TELEPHONES to call and hear a loved ones voice that is hundreds of miles away.

~I am thankful for talented AUTHORS that write amazing BOOKS! I am in love with the WRITTEN WORD!

~I am blessed to be surrounded by the beautiful creations that the BEST ARTIST, our FATHER IN HEAVEN, made. SUNRISES, SUNSETS, RAINBOWS, SNOWFLAKES, STARS, CLOUDS, TREES, MOUNTAINS, FLOWERS, GRASS, SUNSHINE, LAKES and OCEANS, and so much MORE!

~I am grateful for the spectrum of vibrant COLORS!

~MUSIC and DANCE, bring life to my days.

~SILENCE is a blessing for me to be able to THINK, PONDER, and REFLECT about my life.

I could go on and on, but most of all I am just grateful for the AMAZING life that I have!


Pictures from Thanksgiving(Thank you Aunt Jessi for taking them)

No comments:

Post a Comment