3.16.2010

Coming out of Hibernation!

I love it!  The weather has finally been warm enough to go outside!  So I have been taking advantage of this with lots and lots of walks...

I usually will go out in the middle of the day with Elizabeth, where we sometimes meet up with some friends that live nearby.  Elizabeth loves to watch the other kids, and she loves being out in the sun too.  Elizabeth almost always sneezes as soon as we get outside, and then whenever she sees the sun.  Most of her life it has been dark days of winter, so the sunshine is a nice change.


Often after Brian gets home we will once again find ourselves outside for another walk as a family.  We have really enjoyed the longer days that make it possible to do this.  We have found some new places to walk around as we have explored the neighborhood near us.  My favorite time was when we found the horses...I was surprised when Elizabeth didn't get scared when one got right up in her face, and she even reached out to it.  Such an adventurous girl!

I love Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment