3.17.2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day started out with a green bath for Elizabeth.  She liked it so much that she wanted another one {or something like that}, so she had two St. Patrick's Day baths this morning with her green cup to play with.
I made her a four leaf clover bow to wear today {isn't she cute!}
The sun was actually shining, so I took her out for a little outdoor photo shoot
During Elizabeth's nap I got to work...

I made some Sheppard's pie for dinner, and dyed the potatoes green, then served it with a green salad for dinner...
I also made some rainbow cupcakes from scratch for the day...
Before Brian had left this morning, I couldn't let him leave without any green so I made him a four leaf clover to pin on, he put it on his netbook cover...
I had also made myself a matching four leaf clover like Elizabeth's, just bigger, to wear in my hair...
So, all three of us were armed with our four leaf clovers today...
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment