1.17.2011
Bumps
Poor Elizabeth has had a hard day today. To begin with, she fell while standing on her chair, and hit her head on an edge of a bookcase. This gave her a nice bump on the back of her head, and you can even see the line from the edge. After waking up from her nap she wasn't in the happiest mood, and when I went to put things away she followed me crying, with a blankie for me to wrap her in and carry her. I quickly finished what I was doing, and rushed back to her, but too fast. As I reached for her my fingernail scraped the bridge of her nose, and poked her in the eye. She really latched onto Brian tonight when he got home, and I don't blame her. I hope that tomorrow is a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment