You always hear that it's best to have a buddy to exercise with...well, I found one. She's full of energy, always moving, very optimistic, full of smiles, and always ready for something new. She's perfect to workout with! She is also learning the English language (as well as ASL), she weighs 20ish pounds, stands at about 30 inches, and the cutest little workout partner there is!
For my workouts I usually watch a YouTube video for walking inside. Often I wait for Elizabeth to go down for her nap, but today I decided not to. Elizabeth saw what I was doing, and decided it looked fun, so she joined me. She loved the kicks, sidesteps, and got a kick out of walking forward and backward, and reaching up high. It sure made my workout time more enjoyable having Elizabeth do it with me. I am so glad I didn't wait for her to go down for her nap before I exercised.
Side steps...
Reach up high...
No comments:
Post a Comment