5.04.2011

Blurbs of thought

LOVED Tangeled!  Watched it as a family last night, and we all loved it!  Elizabeth even sat mesmerized through it all.

Elizabeth loved sitting in her own seat...her booster seat with tray {of course}.  She also loved hanging onto the bowl of popcorn.


Loved running around with E and B before bed last night.


I love watching my baby take care of her babies.


I can't believe how lightly I am packing for my trip.  Still have over 5 pounds, and that's with all the books I am taking back.  So glad I don't need to pay to check a bag.

I love packing with Ziplock bags!  See through, categorized stuff, get out excess air, and can label.

Only one carry on suitcase and diaper bag!  That's for both me and Elizabeth!


I have been asked to take pictures at the funeral.


Love that Elizabeth is now saying prayers by herself.  When I picked up dinner yesterday, she knew I had food and wanted to eat it.  So...from the backseat we saw her fold her arms and heard her pray with a big 'Amen' at the end.  She knows what we do before we eat, and she wanted to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment