2.10.2009

Here we go again!

I am, once again, moving the furniture around. I get into these moods that I just have to move something. Some girls have to get their hair or nails done, not me. I have to change the room around. I have to say that it would be a lot simpler to go some where and get a hair cut, but no I have to tear my apartment apart, and then try and put it back together again.

Brian is such a good sport. He never complains that once again there are piles of stuff everywhere, and that he often has to ask me where I moved something to. He actually is always complimenting me about how great the place looks, and offers me some ideas.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the bit of chaos that I caused this time around (I've become a master at making piles).


No comments:

Post a Comment