
It feels so good to finally let everyone know. Brian and I have know since the middle of December, but I need to find a doctor. I finally went in for the first exam on Tuesday, and we heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was so amazing!
We then went back on Wednesday for an ultrasound (I will post a picture soon). It was amazing to see our little baby! We then met with the doctor and found out the baby was larger then they expected and they moved the due date up about a week. So, the due date is August 16th.
As for how I am doing...I am GREAT!!! I think I am having one the the easiest pregnancies ever. I feel very blessed. I know from stories that it can be so much worse, and I am grateful everyday.
What I have been feeling...
-extremely tired all of the time
-hungry, hungry, hungry
-a tiny bit more moody
-only had morning sickness a few times (but my mom gave me an Essential Oil called Ease that takes care of that in less then a half hour)
-instead of morning sickness my blood sugar drops along with any energy I may have (this is when I grab any food that is in reach as fast as I can)
Brian and I are both very excited! This is going to be a wonderful summer!
Congrats! Keep us informed! We're so happy for the both of you.
ReplyDeleteAngelle HOW EXCITING!!!!! I hope your whole pregnancy is easy! Hope you enjoy being a mom as much as I do!
ReplyDeleteConsidering who your mother is you are very lucky you are feeling so well. We are all so excited for you! Aunt Cindra
ReplyDelete