3.18.2009

Baby Kicks

For the last few weeks I have been able to feel the baby move(mostly in the mornings before I get up and at night when I go to sleep). It is so neat, I love it! At first it was soft and I wasn't sure if it was the baby, but I can definitely tell now when I feel the baby(I can feel the baby even now moving around a little). I can tell that the baby has been getting stronger in the last couple of weeks.

On Monday morning as I was laying in bed before getting up for the day the baby gave me a good hard kick(well hard enough that even my hand felt it). This really surprised me. Brian then came into the room, but the baby was done for the moment so Brian didn't feel it then. Though, last night as Brian and I were going to sleep, the baby was pretty active again, and Brian put is hand on my tummy to see if he could feel it moving, and the baby gave him a good "Hello" kick, and Brian felt it(I did too, and it was a hard one for the baby). I am so glad that Brian got to feel the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment