3.09.2009

Learning photography

Last week I started my photography class. I am taking the one through Jessica Sprague's website, and I already love the class. In just a week I feel like I have learned so much so far, but I know that there is a lot more to learn.

For the first week we learned about shutter speed and needed to take movement pictures in fast and slow for the assignment. What is better for movement than a toddler?! So I asked my friend Ashley if I could take some pictures of her little girl, Ainsley. On Friday we went to a nice area across the street(the weather for once was beautiful), and I took over 400 pictures(I got a bit carried away) of Ainsley exploring the place.

These are the pictures that I turned in for my assignment. The first one is in the faster shutter speed so it is clearer, and the second one is blurred a little bit because it is in the slower shutter speed.
I loved playing around with my new camera, and look forward to learning and taking more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment