Brian and I have been doing a bit of crib shopping for our baby this last week. Last Saturday, and then on Monday, we tried to look around Lansing, but ended up just getting frustrated. There are not many places to look at cribs near us, and of the selection that we did find, we didn't see anything that really got us excited.
So, Friday we took off just after noon, and drove towards Detroit and stopped at a few stores on our way to the Temple. We found a lot better selection and better quality of cribs. I actually started to have the fun that I thought I would have, shopping for our baby.
On our way to our last store, we saw a Trader Joe's. Brian just had to stop and check it out. We were so surprised to see one out here in Michigan. It made him feel like back home in California. He picked a Red Pepper with Garlic and Eggplant Spread, and has been enjoying it very much, and will need a new jar soon.
We then got to enjoy a Temple session, which ended the busy day very nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment