Well, I am now into the last few hours of being 21. I know that I am totally weird, but I am sad to let it go. I have greatly enjoyed the year that I have had being 21. But, I guess this new year will have many more fun and exciting days for me.
Boy, I remember thinking that 21 was so-o old, what was I thinking. I still feel so young, I have so much ahead of me in this life. My older sisters, Krystal and Celeste, are such great examples of this. In the last year or so, they have really thrown themselves into enjoying and making the most of each day.
My mom and I just had a nice long conversation over the phone and I got to hear the coming and goings of everyone. It is so fun to hear that Krystal is constantly doing things with her young single adult friends, and keeping busy in her ward and with her adorable kids. Celeste loves living on her own, being with her roommates, and is always making plans for the next adventure.
It's funny to think that these two sisters wouldn't go down the dark stairs when we were young without me guiding them, but now they seem to be the ones that are leading me through the dark, unknown path of life with there wonderful examples.
I have amazing sisters. Thanks you guys. I love you!!
So I guess I am okay with turning 22 tomorrow.
Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment