9.11.2008

The Last Lecture

When Brian graduated from BYU he was given a book from the Professor that he had been doing research with. This book was called "The Last Lecture." He was instructed that before he read the book he need to listen to the Last Lecture on YouTube.

Well, this intrigued me a lot, but I didn't get to it for a while. Yesterday I was organizing some of our books on the bookselves, and I found this book again. I was again intriged by it and wanted to read it, but remebered the earlier intructions. So this morning I watched the Last Lecture on the internet.

I believe that anyone that has not seen this needs to. I was really touched and inspiried by it. It is really amazing, and puts you own life into perspective. With all the junk out there here is a really powerful message from someone that could get mad at life, but instead chooses to make the best of what he has.

I am excited to continue on and read the book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment