Brian is a Teachers Assistant, and part of this is that he has to teach recitations to four classes, 180 students, every Friday. It is a stats class and it has been a while since he took one so Thursday nights Brian is usually stressed about being able to present the material correctly.
Last night as Brian and I were talking and joking around I said that I should sit in on one. Well, I did. I went to campus and sat in on the last class that he taught for the day, we then had lunch together before he had to run off to class. It was so much fun just to be able to see him in the middle of the day. He did very well. He had the class involved and you could tell that he wanted the students to really understand the subject. After a few more years of this and he will be a fantastic professor. I am so proud of my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment