2.05.2010

Broken Toes!?!

Well...it's only one toe, but I seriously thought that it was at least two. It hurts so much. I only found out it was just one after I took my sock off this morning and saw that only one toe was red, swollen, and turning black and blue (I should paint my toenail yellow and my toe would be all the primary colors). It is the middle toe on my right foot, and it has made walking interesting and painful. I have been hobbling around the apartment all day long. Now, how in the world did I break my toe, and the middle one??? Actually that is a good question. I thought that I remembered, but Brian remembers it another way. I must have tried to block the memory. Brian and I do agree that I did stub it on something. Now, what it was...who knows. Elizabeth's swing, the desk chair, a table...not sure. But here's what my toe looks like...

 

Notice the bluish/purple ring that goes completely around my middle toe.  Yeah...that's why it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment