In this half of a year, Elizabeth has been learning so much! This last month she has really taken off with her mobility, she will no longer just sit in one place. It's fun to watch her develop so much. This is a list of some of the things Elizabeth had been doing recently...
~She can not roll over from back to tummy
~We now put her into the big bath since she is getting a bit big for the kitchen sink
~Her first tooth popped through a few days ago and was quickly followed by her second yesterday
~She can completely roll over, and does so constantly
~At first she rolled just one way, but now she can go any way she wants
~She's just getting a lot more mobile
~Another tongue thing...clicks her tongue all the time
~She had really discovered her voice...babbling, singing, and what not
~The army crawl is coming along
~Elizabeth has really discovered the joy of splashing in the tub
~Last night she said dada nana, it is so fun to hear her talk
Elizabeth's size
Clothing~3-6 months and starting to wear 6-9 months
Diapers~Size 3
Length and Weight will have to wait.
Here are a few snapshots I took of Elizabeth today...
The silly girl had gotten out of her blanket and turned a complete 90 degree angle, when she should have been sleeping. At least she was having fun!
To celebrate Elizabeth turning six months old I wanted to do something special for her. So I made her a tutu set to go with the adorable ballet shoes that we bought soon after I got pregnant. I made the fluffy tutu with a matching bracelet and hair flower. I love how they turned out!
Here's my little Ballerina...











No comments:
Post a Comment