2.18.2010

It's laundry day, right?

Brian has some subtle ways of communicating to me at times. Picture this one...I walk into the bathroom and find that there is only one towel hanging where there is usually two. Any guess what this could mean? This means, "It has been too long since the colors have been washed and I can't stand the thought of using this towel another day." He didn't even mention anything to me this morning before he left for school, just silently plopped the towel into the hamper. He is so good that if I did not get to it today (surprisingly they have just finished drying), he doesn't get after me for not having done it. He would just find something else to use in the morning after he showers...my towel, the hand towel, search for our extra towels, etc (this I know from experience since I am not always so good to get the laundry done the day that I should). Brian is so good to put up with me, he would make a much better homemaker. He loves to cook, is a great cleaner, great at maintaining our home, and remembers when things need to be done. I remember when it gets to the point that it's do or die, or company is coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment