2.23.2010

Glimpse of Motherhood {Bedtime Snuggling}

Tonight I was given such a sweet gift...I got to snuggle with my little girl.

Brian was out at a Presidency meeting, so I got some one on one time with Elizabeth as I put her to bed.  At bedtime I usually will sing to her as we rock in the glider to get her relaxed for sleep.  As I rocked her tonight and saw the gentle smile she had on her face while I sang, I was overwhelmed with the love that I have for this little girl.  It's amazing how such a small little girl can be such a enormous blessing to me!  The saying "Great things come in small packages" is so true!

I finally knew that I needed to put her into her crib while she was so relaxed and happy, but it was hard for me to let her go {as it always is}.  I just wanted to snuggle with her forever, and continue to feel the peace and love that I was feeling with her in my arms, right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment