So, Elizabeth is in need of a change of nap time scheduling. She has been doing a lot of short naps throughout the day, so we need to cut those out, and make her long ones longer. Easier said then done!
Today was the first official day of the new schedule. I worked really hard at making Elizabeth stay happy when she was usually used to being back in her bed for a nap. She was such a trooper though, and we had some fun together (interspersed with some tears). I could tell that when I had her go longer she slept much more deeply, and woke up ready to play some more. She only took two naps today that were both about three hours long.
It was going great until she got hungry and over tired at Institute and we got her into bed too late. Tomorrow may be a challenge. Well, one day at a time. Celebrate the victories when they come, even if they are small, because you never know when another one will come. {There's my philosophy of the day}
No comments:
Post a Comment